Hmmmm.
Good shots there...
30059 does elicit a number of questions and comments!
What was the older gent staring at? "Hmmmm. Yes. Ahem."
Something the man in the foreground was holding/leading/carrying/Pushing? Now, if you want a look of deadly serious intent, this is your man!
Looks like a street scene full of tourists.
Well done, Juan!

keith whaley

Juan Buhler wrote:

Taking pictures of people's backs is one of the biggest problems of
shy street photographers. Sometimes I fall into that, it seems like
it's a way to lie to myself and say that I've taken the picture. This
pictures rarely work.

Now, looking at some pictures from a couple of years ago, I found this:

http://www.jbuhler.com/blog/archives/00000175.html

(M6, Summicron 50mm, Tri-X)

I think this one does work somehow.

Opinions welcome.