I'm pretty sure I saw an F 50/1.4 last week. I don't know what it went for, but
it was at $160 or so when I saw it. I think it had just a few hours to go. B&H
sells the FA 501.4 for $209 new when they have them in stock. At the moment,
they dont't. I've seen some FAs go for more on ebay than B&H charges for a new
one. These days, ebay is definitely a sellers market.
Paul