Oh, go ahead Cotty, you _know_ you want one.

Cotty wrote:

On a mission in the local town and as I strode past my local camera
store, what caught my eye? Three DSLRs in the window - a 1D mark 2
flanked by a Dynax (Maxxum D7) and an *ist DS !

I've never seen a new Pentax in this window ever, let alone a DSLR (T4
Cameras, Witney, UK). The Pentax was £799 - the Minolta £1100, the Canon
didn't have a price tag on it ;-)

Seeing the 1D next to the Pentax did set  my thought processes churning -
I was impressed.....

Fighting enablement.....

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.cottysnaps.com _____________________________

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke