John Francis wrote:

Pretty much the same for me, at home. At work, with the power mad (they think that "being in charge of" means "have power over" rather than "be responsible for") little masturbators in "management" positions, it is easier to leave it in HTML mode and not have to explain for the umpteenth time to their walnut-sized brains (which I suspect _are_ located in their nether regions) that they are abusing a system.

mike
feeling better now but I might do that again for fun.....

I find that replying to them from a text-only email program, keeping the
entire mess of HTML, etc., as quoted text (using a ">" as a quote character
to further mess up their TAG parser) quite often does the trick.

8-) But then they would phone me and talking to them is orders of magnitude worse than email.....