Hi all,

It's been far too long since I last did a PAW. Since I've done a little scanning lately here are a couple of panoramas.

First of all, a view of Lake Tekapo. I know there needs to be more of the lake at left, but I wanted to keep the fog in the frame.

The colours may look a little bit wonky. E100SW really wasn't the best choice of film.
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/cgi-bin/paw.cgi?date=22-Jan-2005

And the other pic is of the moon.
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/cgi-bin/paw.cgi?date=23-Jan-2005

I've printed both of these on 210mm roll paper and they look pretty nice. I want to do the moon one even bigger, once I get the roll cutter attachment for my printer (I can cut 210mm manually but I'd rather not risk mishandling the big stuff).

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/