Hi all,
it funny how one can get affected by everyone going digital, and by all
talk about film being dead, or at least dying. So lately I've been thinking
about trying to get an *ist D as long as some still are on the market. It
seems to be not so unlike the PZ-1p/Z-1p with its Hyperprogram which I like
and use a lot. One never knows what the next Pentax DSLR will look like,
but probably (?) less like the PZ-1p/Z-1p than the *ist D.
But then again I wonder if the *ist D is that practical when you are
travelling (which is when I'm doing most of my photographing). My LX, ME
Super and PZ-1p/Z-1p have been rather trustworthy travel companions.
And then I see all the slides, colour and b+w films I've shot during the
years in different parts of the world, and start to wonder if it wouldn't
be better to go digital by scanning and work on the best of all those pics
to begin with.
Well, maybe its just sad to put some great gear into retirement (I'm pretty
sure once I've managed to get a *ist D I will be toying around with it most
of the time).
Any advice?
BTW What would you recommend as a good Mac-compatible scanner?
Peter, Sweden