William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" Subject: Re: PP: Digital Grain

Since I was around and reading Playboy in the mid-late 1960s,
I'll tell you that I never liked the centerfolds. They looked
heavily processed and artificial, not like real  women. And
regards to retouching ... if they were not retouched, they sure
blurred a lot of pubic and facial hair. ;-)

Lots of make-up and lots of grooming.

I kept applying and applying for a groomer position. No such luck. Sighhh.

keith

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the models themselves recieved some airbrushing to smooth out their skin.

I always thought the pictures had to be airbrushed, but apparently they only recieved minor retouching, not major airbrushing.

[...]