On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:25:39 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've heard this term used before - by Frank - but it behooves me to
> understand what it means.
>
> I don't believe I saw it on Graywolfs FAQ so... will someone (I'm sure
> someone will) care to inform me regarding this? :)

Someone (was it Cotty?) dig up the cartoon for Dave.

Brooks and I mentioned it at C'est What, I think, David.  I think it
started with digi-photogs looking at their lcd screens, pointing,
jumping up and down and going "Ooo-ooo-ooo!!", as they look at a photo
they just took.

Now, I think it refers to simply looking at the screen to review
photos in the field - the jumping and making monkey noises is no
longer required.

cheers,
frank