On 25 Jan 2005 at 23:39, Michael Heim wrote:

> I can recommend ARCOS GMINI with 20 GB Harddisk and Compact Flash Card
> Reader.
> Ist very small and handy. And it also plays music...

If I'm carrying around a hard disk with several months of images on it the very
last thing I want it to be doing is playing music and having the disk spin when
it's not necessary (making it more prone to failure through shock). Anyone who
places any value on their stored digital images should consider this.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998