On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:44:35 -0800 (PST), Godfrey DiGiorgi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It was captured with the Panasonic FZ10 in full color ... The
> original is what you see when you click on the image, pre all
> significant processing work other than rotation and a small
> amount of cropping to get the verticals where I wanted them.

It's interesting that you would go to B&W before doing the rest of the
adjustments. That is actually the opposite of what I would do, since
I'd expect that keeping the color info until the end would give you
more control on the whole process.

Juan Buhler
http://www.jbuhler.com
blog at http://www.jbuhler.com/blog