> Something tells me you're the rare type who just
> won't be happy with anything new, even if it's actually better.  I'd
> suggest giving this new stuff a try, but somehow I doubt you'll take
> it into consideration.

I doubt that I'd last long in my present job if I didn't give new stuff a try
but I reject stuff that just doesn't improve the job at hand. I get to use
all types of cameras both film and digital - Canon, Minolta, Nikon, Fuji etc.
sadly not many Pentax, I still prefer the aperure control on the lens. I'm
not saying that body aperture control is wrong I'm just stating a preference.

John Whittingham

Technician