Fra: arie07 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 24. januar 2005 15:08
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Scanning VELVIA slides with the HP S20

Scanning Velvia 100 Slides with HP S20

I am scanning a bunch of Slides from a trip to the US SouthWest and have
been having trouble matching colors & lightness to look on the screen as
they look in the slide.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=466206.
I tried the original HP scanning software and Hamrick's Vuescan.
Have any of you any tips for me?
Thanks
Leo