On 26 Jan 2005 at 21:08, David Chang-Sang wrote:

> This reminds me..
>
> I promised myself to get a "complete" kit for the K1000 and even though the
> limiteds are AF, I've heard that they can do just fine as manual focus lenses.
>
> Anyone else have experience with them as strictly manual focus lenses?

Not strictly but a good 95% of the time I use them (and most of my other
lenses) in manual focus mode. Manual focus feel is good and precise on the
31mm, the focus grip is wide and in a good position, focus throw is smaller
than some manual focus lenses but it's of no hindrance.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998