So far I like the SMC-P 55mm f1.8. Though I don't yet have anything worth posting from it.
I find that I use the Vivitar S1 35-85 2.8 Varifocal as a walking around lens in the "normal" to
"portrait" lens. Results are very good. I'd be happier if it had A contacts, but we work with what we have.

Collin R Brendemuehl wrote:

Given the coverage difference, what lens is used by you istD/DS-ers for portraits?
50mm?

Collin

"You impress at a distance, but you impact a life up close. The closer the relationship the greater the impact."
Howard Hendricks

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke