From: Godfrey DiGiorgi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 8:40 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: [pdml] 31 Limited

The 31mm Limited I ordered arrived today ... I'm impressed! Very pretty, nicely made and finished. The viewfinder is crisp and clear, snaps in and out of focus, both manual and auto, with precision. It's a bit on the heavy side, but seems like it will be a real treat to shoot with, a nice complement to the A-50/1.4.

Can't wait to get some real pictures going with it. My quick
test shots look wonderful!

Godfrey