Why not Tamron 'SP AF17-35mm f/2.8-4 DiLD IF'

-----Original Message-----
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 5:01 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Digital wide angle lens

You're the second person I've heard saying that the DA14 isn't
particularly sharp. I'd love to see a solid lens test of this
lens comparing it against others.

I've taken a bunch of pictures with it and they're more than
just satisfactorily sharp, but then I don't have any other
Pentax mount lenses to use as a point of reference in this focal
length range.

Godfrey