In a message dated 1/27/2005 4:12:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.jbuhler.com/blog/archives/00000177.html

(istD, FA16-45, ISO400)

Feel free to comment, even before looking at the picture! :-)

=========
I like it. It's a tad dark on my monitor -- is there something in front of
his mouth? But her expression is great. And, yeah, the couple concentrated on
each other with people passing by not noticing is what makes it. They are their
own little circle.

I'm with Paul, I'd crop the guy on the right. Just his face though, leave the
rest of the body, but the sliver of the face showing is blurred. Otherwise,
very nice. (Disclaimer -- Any suggestions I make are just suggestions, based my
own subjective personal perferences. ;-))

Marnie aka Doe  Nice.