Gianfranco,

        And I thought it was because of my tribute page to the LX ;-)

        It must be time for all LX to come home to roost.  I just got back
my LX from repairs.  I am now forced to run a roll through to check the
metering - boy how it hurts to have to do that ;-) All three are currently
sitting on the couch at home ready for use.  I will have to redo my page so
that all three LX are included.

        I had forgotten I had taken my original prism and sent it in with
this LX since it is the most battle scarred.  So now my original LX is back
to normal.  If for no other reason than to photograph it in it's used
condition [I have had quite a few comment on its scars adding to its beauty]
I will have to update the page a bit.

        Gianfranco, congratulations on the acquisition and great price.  If
I ever make it back to Italy we will have to get them all together <g>

                        César Matamoros II
                        Panama City, Florida