To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: really OT: anagram site

Frank's finally been immortalized PDML style.  Completely OT.

Gonz wrote:

I put Frank Theriault in and got:

http://www.wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=frank+theriault

My favorites:

THE FRANK RITUAL
URINAL ARK THEFT

This could be a pug theme. I can envision a ritual comprising a tribe of Frank look-alikes dancing around a fire with urinals over their heads. <vbg>

rg

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke