I have noticed over the years that reviewers like to mention a couple of fiddlely things. But they only mention serious defects when they review the next model. Made up example: the istDS fixes that notorious lenses falling off problem of the istD.

I have come to the conclusion that ten minutes of using something will give you about the same information as reading 200 reviews. Reviews should be read with a tablespoon full of salt. Because they make mountains out of mole hills, and ignor whole mountain ranges.

Remember, they are not going to say anything that might cut off some advertising revenue.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Peter Smekal wrote:
Another argument not to get the *ist D blown into the wind ...gggrrr ...
thank you guys ... :-)
Peter