the local dealer has a demo *istD body that he wants to clear out. this is in Peekskill, NY, near NYC. he has it listed at $1379, but he will take any reasonable offer. if you are interested should call Howard at (914) 737-4081. he wanted to sell it to me since he knows i am a Pentax guy, but i am saving up for a significant upgrade body. minimum cost of $4K for the body. if Pentax really announces a 12MP APS body, that'll be it. if not, Canon 1DMk2 at least. Howard is a guy i do business with printing my large archival digital prints for display, but that is all.

Herb...