Now that's some of the best "bait" I've ever seen. Combine "*ist D",
Pentax's first DSLR, with "LX", arguably their most "pro" body ever and you
get a rumor guaranteed to make the masses drool with hallucinations of
magical cameras capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound.

Now, where did I put that napkin?  :)

Tim