On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 05:57:55 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> So that's not the problem for me. And frankly, right now, I am afraid
> to look at the archives and see what I am missing. ;-)

The more I think about it, the more I think at least some of the
missing messages are running afoul of the spam filters that most ISPs
have in place these days.  I know that the filters inside my network
(after the mail passes through my ISP) sometimes get flagged as junk,
here, but I have my filter set up to tag them but not delete them, so I
still see them.

So I think it might be useful for the folks that are missing lots of
messages to log directly into their ISP account settings, and see
what's lying around in the SPAM folder, or wherever their ISP puts
email flagged as spam.  If that's actually what's happening, then you
can often click on the display of flagged messages and click some
button to tell the system "this message isn't spam".  After a while,
depending on the individual spam filter and it's settings, it will stop
flagging PDML messages as spam.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ