To: "Pentax Discussion Board" <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 12:07 PM
Subject: OT: Minimum requirements for Photoshop CS?

Hello again all,

I thought I would tap into your experience again.  I
know these are some of the minimum requirements for
Photoshop CS:

1) Intel® Pentium® III or 4 processor

2) Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 3 or
Windows XP

3) 192MB of RAM (256MB recommended)

4) 280MB of available hard-disk space

5) Color monitor with 16-bit color or greater video
card

6) 1,024x768 or greater monitor resolution

I'm thinking of purchasing a new desktop sometime soon
and would like to hear from user of Photoshop CS.
What type of a "system" would you build today to work
with with Photoshop CS?

What type of system do you have to backup your work?

Also, is $299 a good deal for Photoshop CS?

TIA!