----------------------  Forwarded Message:  ---------------------
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:      pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: OT:  Minimum requirements for Photoshop CS?
Date:    Sun, 30 Jan 2005 19:53:45 +0000

I use a Mac G4 dual-processor 1.25 G with 1.5 gig of ram, an apple 21-inch
cinema display monitor and an old Sylvania 17 inch CRT monitor alongside. The
second monitor is nice for tools and windows. I have an 80 G internal hard
drive
and two external firewire drives: a 140 G and a 250 G. I print on an Epson
2200.
The setup works beautifully, but if I were starting from scratch today, I'd go
with a G5 dual processor 2.5 G with the biggest internal drive available and a
500G external firewire drive. I'd probably go with at least 2 G of ram. In
fact,
I'm going to add another 1/2 G of ram to my current setup.
Paul