Well, today I got very bad news, one of my black MXen has been declared un-repairable. After it's second trip
to the repairman for related problems the shutter can no longer be adjusted. I bought it used about 4 years ago and
it spent a fare amount of it's life with me being kicked around on various trips and I guess it was just too much for it
to take. I've heard that the meters were the weak link so the shutter going was somewhat unexpected but I guess all
things must end.

After its curtains have being adjusted, my most used MX is losing its high speeds faster than the 2 newer MX bodies I have. But I'm not sure it's because it's an older machine. Maybe this body is fussy.

Your MX has lived a good life. Now, transplant its good organs (external metal) on a silver MX and voila! a cheap black MX again...

Andre