--- Margus Männik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> tried one today with... Z-1p. I can not be 100% sure (haven't get my
> film developed yet), but by looking through viewfinder I would say it
> doesn't vignette at all! Solid build quality (btw, it is made in
> Vietnam) and very smooth focussing.

Would be nice if it's actually full frame. Judging from some test shots I have
seen,
it seems to have better edge/corner sharpness than FA43 on digital, while FA43
has
better centre sharpness. But then again, my FA43 has always been poor on corner
sharpness.  :-(

=====
Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan