Fra: wendy beard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 27. januar 2005 21:21
Til: pdml
Emne: Ruminations...

Thinking aloud. This is sort of a little quiz to help
me make up my mind.
Here's the situation: I will be selling some gear to
help fund another, pretty pricey, purchase.

I have a 20D, 10D, *istD and MZ-S

The 20D is staying. The 10D is definitely going. One
of either the *istD or the MZ-S will be going. The
question is: which one?
I'm not a great user of wide-angle lenses so that
digital crop/film argument is irrelevant (the 18-55 I
bought with the istD has yet to be used). The other
lenses I own - 43, 77, 300, 24-90 work all equally
well with digital and film. I'm about 85% certain
about which of the two cameras I'll be selling. I
don't have any specific requirements for the camera
I'll be keeping (the Canon is my dogsport camera -
that has a specific purpose)

My question to you all is - which would you sell/keep
and why?

Wendy