Thibouille wrote:

Although I know I have bodies enough I can't help but buying others :)

I already have KX and SuperA+MotorA and Ricoh KR10X (which a plastic
thing useful for very bad conditions :) and my brother lent me Z1 and
P30t.

I bought an MX (not arrived yet) and couple lenses:

* SMC Pentax-M 50mm 1.4 (already have one but always useful)

* SMC Pentax-M 135mm 3.5 (I might have to sell this one, I do have one
already. Or maybe I'll sell my Tamron)

* Unidentified Tamron Zoom ??-210mm 4.5 (why not...)

* SMC Pentax 30mm 2.8 (I think I'll love this one)

The 30mm is a very nice lens, sharp good contrast, nice bokah, a bit heavy compared to the M 28's but
very solidly built. It inspires confidence. They are also a bit rare, KEH has one they are selling for $365.00.

Any comments on the 30mm? Seems not bas at all, looking at Stan's site.
Need the MX Motor now :D

--
I can understand why mankind hasn't given up war. During a war you get to drive tanks through the sides of buildings and shoot foreigners - two things that are usually frowned on during peacetime.
--P.J. O'Rourke