On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:01:50 +1100, David Nelson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ...ordered a Zenitar 16/2.8 fisheye off the bay. Not sure whether it
> will satisfy my desire for a wide-angle, but it should be worth a try.
> Played with PTLens and some samples from this lens last night which
> convinced me to give it a go.
>
> Looking forward to getting some mail...

I just got back my first set of contacts with my new Zenitar fisheye.
I still don't really know how to use it yet, but it's a fun lens!

OTOH, I've heard that it does funny things with colours (has an
oversaturated look?), but that's pretty moot with me.  I'm getting
back a roll of colour prints of Friday, so I might have something to
scan and post.  Mind you, I could scan the contacts - they'd be fuzzy,
but with me, who would notice?  <vbg>

cheers,
frank