Rob Studdert wrote on 31.01.05 2:13:

> The image has been cropped by about 30% as the subjects were still a little
> small in the frame. Don't check the link if you are Arachnophobic :-)
>
> http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/IMGP0448.jpg (~200kB)
Nice spiders :-) Nice background (should I say bokeh? :-) - but what would
you expect otherwise from 77 Ltd? ;-) Seriously, good choice of framing and
DOF. Colours seems nice to my eye too. And of course it is great you managed
to do this not having macro lens, unless these spiders were man sized ;-)

> Comments, criticisms or outright bagging over the use of such crap equipment
> welcome.
Oh really, all of your equipment Rob is really crap :-P Thankfully you are
photographer good enough to make some good pictures using it ;-)

--
Best Regards
Sylwek