----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Tokayer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: May 18, 2001 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: Color Medium Format Print Film

Bryce Canyon is a coral pink (sort of) coloured sandstone
formation. I found the fine tonal delineation to be very poor. I
suspect this has to do with the way Reala is optimized for
smooth flesh tones. My Bryce Canyon images all printed up with a
sort of caucassion pink flesh tone colour. It is the only time
that particular film has given me less than pleasing results,
but I will certainly be looking for a different print film on my
nect trip to SW Utah.
William Robb