So we all take photos.  For those who don't take pictures professionally,
what do you do with your photos? Stash them in boxes? Frame them? Stash them
in boxes? Give them to people? Sell them?  Stash them in folders on your
computer?

I took all my favorite photos and pinned them (not through the photo, mind
you) to the wall in my study.  Then I can see them all the time.  Also, I
like to take my more favorite photos and skectch them and then hang those on
the wall or add them to my porfolio.  However, I admit, a great number of my
photos still end up in boxes and photo albums.  What do you do?

rg2

*PENTAX SAMURAI*