Shel,

  I did shoot several rolls of Royal Gold 25 /12 frames, all well past
  the expiration date (yours must of the last kodak run). No colur
  shifts and virtually no grain. I'd buy 3 years out dated /
  refrigerated RG25 anytime.
  It's a beautiful film, best of colour negatives, ever. Find a
  good subject deserving it.

  Servus,  Alin