On Feb 5, 2005, at 7:46 AM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Also, since I'm now the owner of a 6x6 format camera, which loupes can be
recommended? Anything that'll cover the entire neg and give about a 4x -
5x magnification?

Hmm, a good 6x6 loupe with that kind of magnification might be hard to find. Rodenstock do a nice 3x loupe for 6x6 (I have one for my 6x7 slides). My local camera shop had one available for customer use and I pestered them for ages to try and get me one. Just a couple of months after I brought one back with me from England they started stocking them! At least they weren't any cheaper than what I paid :)

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/