In a message dated 2/5/2005 12:28:09 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.newpixel.net/special/fishy/fishy.html

Conclusion: this is a fun lens, due to its compactness (it's essentially a
pancake lens), but not particularly good for digital photography.  With good
ol' Tri-X, however, it produced some really cool artistic effects.  I'm
going to have to shoot a couple more rolls and see what I can get from it.

John Celio
=========
Like the one of Bonanza Street Books, nice reflection of stores in window.
Distortion works well in that shot.

You, know I was just in Reed's yesterday. Wonder if you were there?

John, one tinsy winsy little suggestion -- when you put up more than one shot
it's nice if each one, in non-thumbnail view, has little arrows or something
so you can go back and forward between shots. It's pain to have to keep going
back to the index page to click on thumbnails to see them all. So I admit, I
stopped after about three.

Just trying to be helpful.

Later, Marnie aka Doe