In a message dated 2/4/2005 11:07:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=469837

I love fisheyes;  just wait until I learn to use it!  <vbg>

cheers,
frank
======
Really like the first one, frank. Second one is nice too. That is where I
think the fisheye really soars, nature shots, curvature of the earth, etc. --
especially with water.

The bike shot is rather poignant -- very nice. Emotive -- cold abandonment.
Dead center bothers me a bit, but not too much because of the street shot
behind. Nice framing.

Strange to see color from you, though. :-)

Marnie aka Doe  I do have to break out my Zenitar one of these days. Sigh. So
much to shoot and so little time.