I resume the hints:

- I will fix the sensitivity to ISO200 (or 400).
- I'll try to set the flash compensation to the minus side.
- I will only use lenses of F-type upwards to avoid problems (and avoid
considering them).
Seems that even A-lenses are handled different by the camera: On page 147 of
the manual you can read: "Using the flash in TV mode / ... Av mode:
The shutter speed is fixed at 1/180 sec. when lens other than DA, D FA, FA
J, FA or F is used. The built-in flash always discharges fully."
I just tried the FA43/1.9 instead of the A30/2.8 with the built-in flash for
a close-up of a flower and was quite satisfied.

Bernd