Verichrome Pan is a regular b&w film and as such still processable. You may have to search ebay for a tank for that size as hardly anyone uses 127 anymore (the adjustable plastic reel type will work). If you have a friend with a darkroom who knows what he is doing it can be process in trays. You just hold the ends of the film and pull the hanging loop of film back and forth in the chemicals (at one time most roll film was developed that way (<1940). You have a 50-50 change of getting printable images if you overdevelope it a bit (n+1 to n+2). If said friend is real knowledgable he will clip off a short piece of the film and trial process it, so he has some idea just how much to "push" the film for best results.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Jim and Lynn wrote:
When I said old I really meant OLD!  I can't get it process with the new
equipment.  I have tried.

It's Verichrome Pan 127 Film

Thanks for all the help.

Jim