At 01:39 PM 05/02/2005, you wrote:

They're a burden. On a film camera you have to remove it to change
film. I've never seen one on a digital SLR, but you would have to
remove it to get at any of the functions on the back or to remove the
CF card. Never ready cases are for people who leave one roll of film in
the camera for six months and take four shots at every family event.
Paul

I don't disagree that they're a pain when it comes to changing film.
But, I still have an ever-ready case for my MX ~and~ my MZ-S. And I use it!
I really like the cases. I can see it would be pretty difficult to use on on a digital SLR.

Wendy

Wendy Beard,
Ottawa, Canada
http://www.beard-redfern.com