Thanks.  I was pleased with how the fountain turned out.

I think it was Joe who was talking about the Tokina ATX 400/5.6.  A
couple came up on KEH and so I decided to get one.  I am particularly
pleased with the size and weight.  Some time back I had a Pentax A
400/5.6 and found that it was too big to go in the bag and so I just
didn't use it much.  This Tokina is really no bigger than my K 300/4
and so fits nicely in the bag.  It handles pretty well and so far it
seems to be pretty good.

Bruce