Dave,

I use manual settings on the camera - usually around 1/30th and middle
ranges of f-stops.  Weddings are trickier because you have pics with
large amounts of white and pics with large amounts of black.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Saturday, February 5, 2005, 5:42:52 PM, you wrote:

bcin>                                           >>Bruce said
>> > As for using the 280T, try setting the ISO to 400 and then doing a few
>> test shots to dial in some minus compensation.  I use the AF400T all
>> the time for weddings and end up using about -2 stops compensation.  With
>> that,
>> most shots are pretty good in TTL.
>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Bruce

bcin> Bruce.
bcin> What setting on the camera . Do you use Manual shutter and F stop or AV
or Tv etc.
bcin> My few test shots lately find Av and -0.5 seem good,but i
bcin> have not delved into it a lot.

bcin> Dave