I didn't get the message previous to this, but steady shooting is partly just a
matter of practice. But it's also a matter of concentration and mental
preparation. You have to psych yourself into a relaxed state of mind. When
shooting you maintain a regular breathing pattern and shoot just after
inahling. The hand that's cradling the lens should be suported by an elbow
resting on your chest. The shutter release should be a gentle squeeze.
Paul