In a message dated 2/7/2005 10:25:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Fear is supposed to be rough and sorta soft.  Good catch!

No spoof ... I'll even show you the strip of negs and you'll see.  I know
you're half joking, but it turns out I'm kinda sensiutive about that ;-))

Shel
======
I was just repeating what someone else said. :-)

You said you didn't know how they happened, and I believe that. Fear looks
like a double-exposure too. But it is very, very effective. I wish it was a tad
sharper, but what the hey. Very surreal, like she is merging with a painting
or something -- a sort of scary painting. Makes me think of that famous one,
scream, by whatshisname.

Later, Marnie aka Doe