Ok,

So the list is:  (all potentials)
Bruce Dayton (Sacramento - actually Roseville)
Shel Belinkoff (El Sobrante)
Marnie Parker (Walnut Creek)
John Francis (San Jose)
Patsy Kong (San Francisco)
John Mullan (Sonoma)
Godfrey DiGiorgi (Cupertino)

The first meeting we had was at Muir Woods and Muir Beach.  The second
one was at Pt. Reyes.  This will be the third meeting.  The general
format has been to meet mid-late morning, shoot for a while.  Have
lunch somewhere and then shoot some more.  Head home in the evening -
some of us have had a dinner together before heading home.

The current discussion is revolving around shooting at one of the
California missions.  The one we know most about (San Juan Bautista)
is the furthest away and so may not be a good choice.  Those that are
closer nobody knows whether they would be in good enough condition to
warrant doing a shoot there.

If there are other suggestions that would be more central and would be
conducive to a group like that, please bring them up.

We also like to bring equipment that each has to give everyone an
opportunity to look/try things that they might have interest in, not
to mention having a great time talking and sharing.

It would be great if even a few more people in the area would speak up
and join us.

--
Best regards,
Bruce