Kostas,

probably a 6-element Cosina lens as it was offered by Porst together with Cosina
made cameras.
I have found only one other reference to a 1.2/55 lens and that points towards
Vivitar - but Vivitar never made lenses themselves.
According to the Vivitar lens numbering code, a "9" as the first digit means it
was made by Cosina (see http://www.cameraquest.com/VivLensManuf.htm). So if
your 'Porst' lens number begins with a 9 and if it follows the same numbering
system...

Regards,

Sven