I just realized that I didn't sign my name to the note indicating an interest in the gathering. I'm John.

John C. Mullan
Exit Realty Advantage
(707) 837-7111
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: NorCal PDML Outing

In a message dated 2/7/2005 8:08:32 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:
Pat K mused:

Where abouts are the NorCal people situated? Sounds like Bruce is in the Sacramento area and John somewhere in the South Bay?

Pat in SF

Correct - I'm actually in San Jose. Then there's Shel (Berkely?), Marnie, and a fairly recent list addition in the Walnut Creek area; I hope she stuck around and is considering attending. ===========

So far, those speaking up:

Bruce Dayton -- Sacramento
Marnie Parker -- Walnut Creek
John Francis -- San Jose
Shel Belinkoff -- Berkeley
Pat in SF -- San Francisco
kd2l? -- Sonoma

There are also two recent additions to PDML: Phantom Queen (Berkeley/Oakland
border), and John Celio (Walnut Creek), who have not yet made any comment.

So, yes, we are all in Northern California, but fairly widely scattered, so
it makes it a bit hard to figure out where to meet.

http://missions.bgmm.com/

Marnie aka Doe :-)