In a message dated 2/8/2005 11:26:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.jbuhler.com/photoblog/index.php?showimage=2

(ist D @ISO800, FA35/2)

BTW, I shot a bit that day with the Industar 50/3.5, a 39mm mount film
for the very first Zenit SLRs. There's something about shooting a
digital SLR with a lens made in 1959!  I like that lens, it has low
contrast but nice bokeh. I'll need to lubricate it a bit because
focusing is stiff, though.

Also, I'm testing a new photoblog software. I think it does a nice job
of simplifying and presenting a clean page. Comments on this (and the
picture) welcome.

I really like it. I do find the man's face over the woman's face a bit
distracting. Maybe you could blur him down (up?) a bit with some photo editing
software. I think it would strengthen the focus/attention on the girl. But just
suggestion.

What a cutie.

Marnie aka Doe :-)