Oh, I saw that one yesterday, or was it the day before. Nice work. Sharp twigs on the left side of the falls' wash proves it was in focus!
Well done.
Have you one with a faster shutter? Just curious.

keith

Bruce Dayton wrote:

Hello Keith,

I just tried it and it seems to be ok now.  I have had spotty trouble
with the ISP service and maybe you hit a down time.  Try again.

Thanks,

Bruce

KW> frank theriault wrote:

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:53:14 -0800, Bruce Dayton