On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 08:30:41 +1100, Derby Chang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Derby Chang wrote:

> Hmm...didn't realize my ISP server was case sensitive. Anyway, that link
> again:
>
> http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~derbyc/Peso/peso.htm

Like 'em all.

The first one with the 77 Limited is stunning.  Great colours.

It's quite striking how different the Zenitar deals with colours.  I
like the first of the Zenitar shots (second overall).  You've managed
to make the horizon "curve" look natural with the fisheye - not an
easy task as I've recently found out!  <vbg>

I agree with you.  For the money, it's quite usable.

Interesting shots, all three.

cheers,
frank